ECSA Accredited Training Advanced Pump Course
Senior service and commissioning staff, maintenance and plant engineers, specifying consultants.Senior industry sales people in power generation, water distribution authorities.
- A set of Comprehensive Advanced Pump Course notes
- A memory stick with:
- Vibration standard: ISO 10816 parts
- 1-7 Balancing standard: ISO 1940 parts<l/i>
- 1-2 Pump Testing standard: ISO 9906
- API 610 Pump Standard
- Electronic Steam Tables
- Electronic Conversion program – Imperial to SI Units or SI Units to Imperial
- Friction Calculation – Excel spread sheet
- A certificate with the candidate’s name with the activity – CPD number will be printed and presented to the candidate at the end of the two day pump course
Who will be presenting?
Mr. Willem van der Westhuizen obtained a Masters Diploma in Technology T5 (Mechanical Engineering) in 1987 and Master of Science in Engineering (MSc – Mechanical Engineering) in 1997 at the University of the
Witwatersrand – Johannesburg.
After training periods at Sulzer Pumps – Winterthur, Switzerland and Sulzer Pumps South Africa he joined the Turbine Plant Engineering Design Department of Eskom. He has 26 years’
experience in Power Station critical pumps which includes selection, evaluation, manufacturing, testing, installation, commissioning and trouble shooting.
He has also conducted numerous pump investigations and
troubleshooting in the Power Industry, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Water Boards and Municipalities. Willem also presents the two-day pump course in South-Africa and is the author of Thirteen International and
Fifteen National papers on various aspects of pumps.Willem is currently appointed as the Eskom Corporate Specialist (Pump Technology) and is responsible for all critical Pumps installed in Eskom Power Stations.
27th and 28th February 2019
Sulzer Pumps (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd , 9 Gerhardus Road, Elandsfontein, Johannesburg.
Please complete this form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org On receipt of your booking, we will forward you an invoice with the banking details. (see attached booking form above)